8.24.2010

It's been a while...

Its been a while since I posted anything... I moved back to Michigan about 3 weeks ago and have been really busy ever since! Its been quite a process but I feel like this week I am finally settled in and ready to get to work!

I moved home at the beginning of August from Denver, Colorado to help my longtime boyfriend Benn (10 years... or is it 11?!) fight lymphoma. He is 28 years old, and has a giant tumor that has grown around his collar bone over the last (we think) 5 years. We thought it was scar tissue from a snowboarding injury where he broke his collar bone. This tumor grew in the exact spot.

Anyway Benn feels really good, he is very healthy and through natural methods is cleansing his body so it will kick the tumor out. He opted not to do chemo for various reasons, and I see him everyday going to work and living life without being sick or without his hair. Its truly a blessing.

Benn's only treatment is a UBI - Ultra-Violet Blood Irradiation - which cleanses his blood by way of UV light. Its about an hour long process where he has 200 cc of blood drawn into a bottle from his arm, and its then put back into him after it passes through a crystal cuvet that lies under a UV light. The UV light makes virus, bacteria, animal protein and sugar stick to the cuvet, while the cleaner blood goes back into his body. It probably reads a little more complicated than it sounds, but either way the UBI treatments in essence help to clean the blood which in turn stops feeding the tumor all the toxins that help it grow.

Benn has also changed his diet to be all organic veggies and meat. He doesn't do much dairy, can't have yeast or sugar in anything. Yeast turns into sugar, and sugar is a major tumor feeder. We also juice everyday, and some days more than once. I make him green drinks from veggies like spinach, broccoli, beets, carrots, and chard. All veggies have enzymes that only live about 20 minutes when juiced, so fresh juice is really good. Juicing alone has cured cancer in people. It's very good for you.

Anyway that's kind of the story about why I up and left Denver ya'll. Here is the last project I did for Weaver, a motion graphics piece that I designed, animated and chose the music for. I had a week to do it and am proud of what I accomplished in one week! Although the packing for moving to Michigan may have suffered a little... Enjoy. Link to video, click here.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, Dani! Keep in touch. You'll be in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete